In this position the job duties shall include but not limited to:
We offer performance based incentives and 2 weeks’ vacation per year.
The compensation and benefits package in this offering shall include:
Job responsibilities will include the tasks and projects outlined below:
• Manage our customers with regular follow ups and pursue business through them.
• Manage relationships with sales reps, set performance standards and manage showroom displays.
• Review sales reports and data and determine monthly strategies and targets
• Generate new business by prospecting, getting referrals, networking, researching, and through tradeshows, showroom appointments.
• Identify product edits as per buyer’s specification.
• Maintain organized client databases
• Pursue and manage sales leads from a variety of channels (shows, online inquiries, reorders, etc)
• Assist the design team with custom product development and sampling projects for ongoing buyers.
• Manage monthly marketing content and schedules with our graphic designer
• Assist in product development, photo shoots and creating collateral
• Assist with product catalog and website updates.
• Handle image requests from customers, create custom inventory spreadsheets and manage other materials that assist in securing orders.
• Visit stores to collect images for social media, meet sales staff and buyers and ensure product is displayed correctly.
• Equip stores with brand and point of sale information to ensure strong sell through.
Skills/Qualifications: Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Customer Focus, Organization, Client Relationships, Promotions, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Territory Management, Competitive Analysis, Job Knowledge, Adobe Photoshop/InDesign, MS Office, Event Planning, Branding, Social Media Marketing & Advertising